Constitutional Home Educators Alliance gives a myriad of reasons why they don’t support EdChoice. They cite these reasons and more:
- EdChoice raises questions regarding funding
- Inevitable lawsuits will cost taxpayers
- EdChoice attracts fraud
- Government funding extends government reach
- EdChoice leads to unintended consequences
- Real educational liberty “only comes when the government has no control at all”
Are you still confused, or would you like to learn more? Did you happen to see the video they produced?